Full Stack Engineer
Mactores is a team of emerging technologists, data engineers and data scientists driven by excellence of technology to solve critical business problems. We help bridging complex business challenges with technical expertise. Specializing in AI, Fast Data, Industrial IOT and Cloud helps us collaborate with organizations that view technology as a strategic driver to success.
We are on journey to build a robust Solutions Marketplace platform to untap the talent of many high quality and top 5% solutions architects around the world, we welcome you as a Full Stack Developer to enable this vision.
You’ll be part of a team of engineers, product managers, and designers responsible for building our marketplace platform. You’ll own Full Stack (Web to Database) and will write code that is performant, fault-tolerant, maintainable, testable, and succinct enough for the requirement, while ensuring that the products and features you build align with new industry trends and innovations. In addition, you’ll apply your knowledge of software architecture to design, develop, and debug applications; build enhancements within existing software architecture; and help improve that architecture.
If you love to solve problems using your skills, then come join the Team Mactores. We have a casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid “corporate” culture, focuses on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world class team while still being yourself.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
What you will do at Mactores
- Code daily in our stack: Mongo, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, HTML, CSS
- Create high quality, testable and efficient code that can scale with a significant number of users – adhering cloud application development practices
- Architect, develop and drive improvements to our evolving back-end and front-end infrastructure
- Ensure implementation of robust security and data protection measures
- Execute full lifecycle software development practices
- Inform senior leadership of new tech ideas, products, and approaches that could help the business grow and improve customer experience.
What you need for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2 – 5 yrs of experience
- Extensive experience in building highly scalable, data intensive products
- Excited about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Experience with responsive design techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective, demonstrable skills with OOP languages
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and service security
- Experience and familiarity with GitHub
You are preferred if you have
- Experience working with Ecommerce portals