SAP Basis Consultant
The role of the SAP Basis/Hana is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical SAP applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple Client Architectures, and implementations for our global clients who use (Enterprise Portal 5.x & 6.x, NW 2004s, Netweaver 7.x environments). The role requires functional experience, integration knowledge, infrastructure and networking expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues in SAP Portal /J2EE environments; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
- Installation & configuration of ECC & S4HANA, EhP upgrades
- SAP HANA upgradation & migration
- Sizing SAP Hardware / Infrastructure Sizing
- SOLMAN Installation & Configuration.
- Conduct Homogeneous / Heterogeneous migrations to HANA DB
- SAP PI installations
Prefer to have SAP certification.
- SAP ECC 6.0, BI/BW on HANA or regular DB, SOLMAN, SLT.
- Experience in HANA DB migration for ECC 6.0 and/or BIBW on HANA implementation project
- Database System Administration skills in: HANA, Oracle, SQL, and DB2.
- Operating System Administration Skills in: Linux, Windows, UNIX.
- Experience of Security administration in SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA and BI/BW.
- Good experience in supporting live SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 HANA (MANDATORY), BI/BW and SOLMAN System including: System maintenance Activities including Performance Monitoring and tuning.
- Back up Strategy of SAP
- Job Management
- Trouble shooting issues
- Ability to suggest right SAP products, dependent SAP systems, operating systems and Databases for typical implementation, upgrade, migration projects around ECC 6.0,S/4 HANA,BI/BW on HANA and other DB ,PLM etc.
- Good knowledge of SAP products in the market.
Have used SAP hardware Sizing tools for various SAP products.
- Customer facing Skills: Quickly understanding the customer requirements and pain points and suggest possible solutions. *Ability to provide a reasonable effort estimates and deliver accordingly.
- Experience in configuring the SOLMAN for its various functionalities especially related to Basis like charm.
- Experience in implementing BI/BW with HANA would be an added advantage.