Cloud Solutions Architect
Project Location(s): Mumbai, India
What you ‘ll Do
- Develop cloud related strategies reference architectures and technology roadmaps for IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions across public private and hybrid delivery models.
- Influence and drive cloud related capabilities solutions and opportunities in coordination with engineering operations and application development teams
- Translate business and technology requirements into architected technical solutions using cloud or internal technology offerings as appropriate.
- Significant depth of technical experience in a number of the key AWS/Azure/GCP Infrastructure services: Linux & Windows Virtual Machines, Storage, Backup, Site Recovery, Networking, Security, Disaster Recovery, Developer, Database services, etc.
- Guide engineering teams through end Enterprise Architecture governance processes and the development and documentation of prescribed technology stacks.
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS/Azure/GCP services
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Advising and implementing AWS/Azure/GCP best practices
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
What you have
- Should be certified AWS Solution Architect or Azure Solution Architect or Google Professional Cloud Architect.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience with architecting solutions involving one or more cloud service providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- 2 – years’ experience architecting public private and hybrid cloud solutions across IaaS PaaS and SaaS cloud providers.
- Must have led at least 3 projects covering application migration to cloud
- Cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience in Consulting services pre-sales activities
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Deep technical knowledge of, and real world experience in, AWS/Azure/GCP solutions
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
- Work experience should involve presales support, risk management, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.