The job requires you to be able to contribute as an engineer by configuring, deploying and troubleshooting complex software applications at the enterprise level. We are looking for an engineer who is passionate about AWS/Azure Cloud technology, passionate about helping customers succeed, passionate about quality and truly enjoys what they do.
Solid experience with Cloud and virtualization based technologies Amazon Web Services (AWS) Microsooft Azure.
Industry standard Operating systems, Windows and LINUX
Contribute to the development, maintenance, and usage of deployment and task automation (OS, database services, virtual networks, or other platform services)
Participate on fast-paced DevOps and SysOps Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
Work directly with architects and developers to create supportable designs and debug problems
- 2 – 5 yrs of experience in relevant industry
- Implement, test and benchmark the cloud infrastructure offerings AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- The Team supports Data Cloud Business Units 24×7 Operational Support Systems.
- The goal of the team, and the overall Operations organization, is to build strong relationships, and deliver total client satisfaction through world-class support.
- Strong Windows /Linux systems administration skills Migrating and architecting complex multi-tier applications to private or public cloud infrastructures
- Work with off-the-shelf/open source tools to manage our infrastructure reliably, and with resiliency in the face of unexpected behaviors, including tools like Chef, scripting languages, etc.
- Maintain and enhance existing enterprise infrastructure
- Leading the cloud infrastructure environment construction and implementation during the life cycle of the solutions