Business Development Manager
Mactores is a team of emerging technologists, data engineers and data scientists driven by excellence of technology to solve critical business problems. We help bridging complex business challenges with technical expertise. Specializing in AI, Fast Data, Industrial IOT and Cloud helps us collaborate with organizations that view technology as a strategic driver to success.
If you are highly motivated, self-starter, and responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas goals, then come join the Team Mactores. We have a casual and fun office environment that actively steers clear of rigid “corporate” culture, focuses on productivity and creativity, and allows you to be part of a world class team while still being yourself.
The Technology Solutions Professional Productivity is responsible for evangelizing Mactores offerings with enterprise and corporate customers by supporting technical pre-sales activities. This includes influencing the sale, deployment and adoption of Exchange workloads which results in increased market share and revenue growth.
- Pro active client engagement and selling is expected
- Master and sell the Insight value proposition to clients
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft’s solution offerings on Azure: Technology expertise and Business value advantage selling are both critical components to succeed in the role.
- Performance is measured on exceeding defined sales targets & ability to have a technology based conversation resulting in the technology and business value selling. Building a trusted advisor relationship with CIO and primary sales focus is on owning the qualified Sales Opportunities and turning these with high conversation rate into deal wins based on the technology & business value selling skill sets.
- Engage with clients who are evaluating competitive solutions to demonstrate the benefit and value of Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Conduct technology demonstrations and white boarding sessions with clients as required to progress and close the deal
- Ability to articulate pros & cons of design/architecture decision across a wide spectrum of factors – e.g. latency, storage, startup/shutdown, etc.
- Understand the security approaches and client concerns around a cloud architecture and cloud based services
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships with Microsoft
- Achieve relevant Certifications available from Microsoft.
- Manages the Opportunity Pipeline as part of our Pipeline tracking processes to reflect Pipeline progress & deal win rate progress.
What you will do
- Identify, qualify, and sell business solutions to net new customers.
- Identify the prospects from existing connections, company’s existing connections and databases, cold calls, social posts, channel (AWS, Google, SAP & license resellers)
- Qualify the customer needs with custom solutions – Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure – Application Migration, Back up & DR), Data Engineering (BI, Reporting and Big Data) as per customer requirement.
- Sell through working closely with partners, distributors, internal tech team, customer decision maker
What We’re Looking For
- 3 to 5 year of experience in IT Sales / Business Development, Direct Sales, Account Management & Development, Account Qualification & B2B , Management (OEM & Partner)
- Excellent Communication and language skills (English, Hindi, Marathi)
- Excited to work with smaller group of smart team members
- Ability to work independently with minimum instructions and work
- Experience in collaboratively leveraging internal expertise towards delivering maximum profitability and business value.
- Quick understanding of the business environment and establish rapport with key people in the organization.